- Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy at Jansen Newman Institute. (Electives: Family Systems Therapy; Jung, Dreams and Sandplay; Narrative Therapy).
- Bachelor of Community Welfare (Family and Community) at University of Western Sydney.
- Graduate Diploma Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
My Recent Professional Development
- Master in Sandplay Therapy, Sandplay Australia. (Work in progress)
- Working with Parents and Families. Jacqueline McDiarmid Therapy and Training. 2014
- The Curiosity Oriented Approach. Richard Hill and PDP seminars. 2014
- Statement of Achievement in Abuse Counselling. AIPC. 2013
- Statement of Achievement in Relationship Counselling and Conflict Resolution. AIPC. 2013
- Statement of Achievement in Workplace Counselling. AIPC. 2013
- Registered with the Australian Counselling Association College of Supervisors
- NMAS approved Mediator
- She is currently studying Family Dispute Resolution and is registered with the Australian Mediation Association.
My Recent Work History
Lifeline Macarthur 1995-2002, 2007-2013:
- Telephone Counsellor, Referral Officer, Supervisor on Call and In-shift Support Officer.
- Financial Counsellor.
- Welfare Services Counsellor.
- Suicide Bereavement Group co-facilitator.
NSW Department of Community Services 2005-2007:
- Restoration and Child Protection Caseworker
- Temporary Family Care – recruit, train and work with foster carers for children in respite or temporary care.
Benevolent Society 2003:
- Family Advocacy Worker SW Sydney Scarba Service
Current Voluntary Positions
- Disability Macarthur
- Carrington Centennial Care – volunteer Sandplay therapy counsellor
- Australian Counselling Association (Level 2)
- Linking Ladies Network Group (closed group)
- Narellan Chamber of Commerce
- SWNG Narellan
- Bounty Group
- Australian Mediation Association